Friday, September 23, 2022

2022-0923 Fall Roundup

 Documenting Updates to the Fleet

  • Intense Shipped the Dropper Replacement!
    • I shipped the bad one back. 
    • I noticed no obvious air port to top off pressure. 
    • No news on what might have been the cause of the end failure yet. 
    • Installed the dropper and took it for a KT ride, worked fine as before.
  • Rockshox 35mm lower kit arrived for maintenance, but I need oil and desire to get dirty
    • Also got a 140mm shaft - I need to inspect and see if/why I am running so little pressure - maybe bent shaft? or dry/not enough oil?
    • IF oil works, return shaft
  • Need to return the Nukeproof XL pads - even the L seem big, very bulky. Okay with the elbows but the knees seem to be too much.
  • Unfondo - got pulled in from the wait list so I am in. Maintenance/tuning on Whitelines continues
    • new Coospoo is working well
    • got a bell!
    • tuned the front derailluer - I was doing it wrong forever apparently, but it still rubs in biggest gear
    • get new tubes and maybe install the GP 5000's on the intended bike?
  • Offering up Old Blue and FM166 to a young rider in need - has me pondering also adding White Lines and even Red Pinarello.
    • Noticing the shift in generations out on the road
    • Feeling old this am, not into the CX at all, even to practice after donuts today
      • Terrible feeling that if I lose riding, I lose my social life.





No comments:

Post a Comment