Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Todd Finally Does Cyclocross

Cyclocross Update

After 10 years since I last tried, I fell into Cyclocross when the Superproracing.com series kicked off in JMP park, my "home" MTB stomping grounds Oct 10th. I rode the MTB in the 35 minute "C35+" group, had a blast, took 8th.
Cranking Glass Photo
This led to the B35+ 45 minute night race Oct 17, up in Vallejo, just past Barbs old church and across from Discovery Kingdom. They lost my final placing, somewhere mid pack. Next came race 3 on Oct 24th, I was supposed to do the B35+ but I *forgot* my shoes. The organizers let me move my reg to the 60 minute A35+ race an hour later. 

A35+ pic by MJ "Turning It!"
A35+ pic by MJ "Crushing It!"
Like all the races before, heart pegged the whole way, but still ended up DFL. Seriously, a DFL. Still a good ride, but its time to get back to the C's where I belong, maybe Dec 12.



No comments:

Post a Comment