Sunday, June 11, 2023

Stacks of Maintenance

 This week:

- new TRP Slate 4 brakepads for the Yeti, arrived in time for Wente so we went to Wente

- the Zombie E-Bike Faraday stopped assisting. Lights were fine, but I tore it all apart. THEN I read the troubleshooting manual online; pressing the controller button for 3 seconds then waiting 5 minutes did the trick. While putting it all together again I cleaned up the wiring, bundling the ugly wirenuts in the frame portal

- flat tire on the Solo Velo - staple in the rear required some plier action, and a patch for the tube. Bike got called out as way stylish on my commute compared to the electric Zombie usual. I felt better riding it to, like I was Alleycatting with Simpson ;)

- new batch of TRP Hylex pads from Amazon for Old Blue, the Raleigh CX rig. Installation was a pain requiring a “burp” at the lever to loosen the pistons

No comments:

Post a Comment