Sunday, July 28, 2024

To YouTube or Not To YouTube, That is the Question...

AND now my boys are suggesting I work more on my YouTube channel - they are impressed with the number of hits and time my un-edited videos are doing. Or are they mocking me?


Truth is I barely like Blogging - I do this for reference on what I did more than writing for an audience. I find using a camera or phone as a camera tedious and distracting for the job at hand.


If I can find a way to automate a process whereby I can generate content and get it easily edited down it might work. Mounts for cameras, autocollect results to the disk, get videos out. Add links to products and further information. Maybe I can find a partner in this (looking at son without a job and a flash new computer...)

No comments:

Post a Comment