Wednesday, July 8, 2015

3 x Profile Plastic Waterbottle Cages Returned

Being clever, I thought, I moved the new cage from the Giant to the 29er last night so I could
take 2 water bottles again - the previous cage cracked/broked down at Annadel. I put the water bottle
in, went to bed, woke up, rolled the bike out of the garage and the water bottle fell off, because the new cage completely crumbled away!

So 1 cage, the last and first actually, held up through today's WMD session.

I returned the cages to REI and picked up 3 aluminum ones - 2 planet bike and 1 Topeak. They hestiated/didn't want the pump back because the mount was broken, suggesting I contact planet bike.
And so I shall.

New cages installed. Also picked up a pair of Fox Gel padded gloves. In red, but a bit lighter than
the performance ones, fit better than the other super-light Foxes.

Taking a rest day despite the "program", felt and feeling really tired. Time to taper!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment