Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Nukeproof Scout Framesets at Chain Reaction! Got a 26" NS Bikes Frame for M Upgrade

Arg, prompted by daily Chain Reaction spam, I browsed the Scout 290 (29er) hardtail frame sets - so tempted to pick up an XL, cannot justify it - got one already. Go pick one up, I highly recommend it.



I asked M if he could fit Z's - maybe M could get the Large, and I put Z on the XL so we can "share" that one too. Z's bike is my favorite of the fleet, it always puts a smile on my face, and it inspired the Hightower which has been a struggle to relate.

M's little Trek is loaded with sweet parts. Wheels we hand built together, nice SLX brakes, etc. I've been shopping for a 26 frames upgrade that's a bit larger. CR had a deal on a NS Bikes sized Medium AL frame for $169 that I could not refuse, we will see how that might work (or not). The frames looks to be all QR too.

No comments:

Post a Comment